Hi, I’m Louise, a 28 year old living in Scotland and the founder of SociABLE Events Aberdeen.
I am a Marketing & Events Coordinator for a local charity project organising social, friendship and dating events for adults with learning disabilities which has fuelled my passion for social events and activities which are inclusive and accessible for everyone.
I have an Event Management degree from RGU in Aberdeen and have worked and volunteered in a range of event areas.
I am also a Mum to a pretty cool kid (I may be slightly biased of course!)
Some of my passions which you may see come across through SociABLE Events are:
- Fun social events (organising or attending)
- Activities, events and initiatives that are accessible, bring a variety of people together & promote social inclusion
- Charity fundraising & good deeds
- My son and creating fun activities to do with him (family life)
- Promoting local events and culture
So welcome to my blog… something I am so happy to share with you.
If you would like to know more about SociABLE Events, please Contact me or have a look around the website.