Happy 1st of December!
That came round quick, didn’t it?!
So, this is my first 12 days of Blogmas post.
For anyone who may not know what Blogmas is – it’s when bloggers create new content every day in the lead up to Christmas usually with a festive theme. As this is my first December as a blogger and it’s always a busy month as it is, I have decided to do a mini version.
My 12 days of Blogmas will be every 2nd day with the last post on the 23rd so I can then spend quality time with the family!
For Nathan and I, December is pretty much all about the Christmas countdown and the family fun that comes along with it. We plan to share some of our festive activity ideas with you along the way in our Blogmas posts and on social media.
I’m also really looking forward to reading other blogger’s Christmas content as I love this time of year!
To get started we are sharing 12 things we are looking forward to this December:
1. Chocolates from the advent calendar every morning!
2. Our elf adventures & activities each day – we take our own spin on elf on the shelf
3. Christmas parties from Nathan’s school disco to my work’s party and x-mas dinner & drinks with friends.
4. Making the house look a little nicer with the Christmas tree, tinsel and sparkles!
5. A visit to Santa’s grotto – with Nathan turning 10 in a few months I’m not sure how much longer he will want to do this so I’m making the most of these moments this year!
7. Spending quality time with family
8. Supporting charities and acts of kindness – This time of year is ideal for helping those less fortunate and spreading happiness. It’s something which we are pretty passionate about.
9. Seeing Wreck it Ralph 2 (Ralph breaks the Internet) in the cinema – we loved the first one!
10. Time off school and work together – after the 21st of December for two full weeks.
11. The food! Pigs in blankets, Yule log, roast potatoes and everything else! Yum!
12. Creating more happy family memories to treasure! I also can’t wait to see Nathan’s happy little face on Christmas Day when Santa has been 😃
What are you most looking forward to this month during the Christmas Countdown?