So, yesterday I turned 29! After sharing my reverse bucket list and with only one year to 30, I am now looking at what I would like to achieve before then.
I only have a year and I know my limits so it won’t be a big extravagent list… Sure I would love to be earning £millions, own my own beautiful home, travel the world, have another child… This is just not going to happen in the next year!! Before I turn 40 though, perhaps!
For now, it’s all about making the last year of my twenties a good one!
30 things I would like to do before I turn 30:
1. Go on a family holiday – ideally take Nathan abroad somewhere warm and fun!
2. Get another tattoo
3. Take a short course to learn something new
4. Read at least 2 new books
5. Improve my skincare routine (I say improve but I don’t really have one at the moment and I really should do)
6. Finally pass my driving test (they do say 3rd time lucky!!)
7. Start earning a little extra money (side hustle)
8. Improve my hair & make up skills (I’m rubbish at this sort of thing, I can only do the standard basics so would love to get some tips on this)
9. Celebrate my son Nathan’s 10th birthday in a cool way!
10. Have a clear out (of both my house and anything that doesn’t bring happiness to my life in general)
11. Develop my blog and see it grow more successful
12. Actually make an effort in my dating life – Go on a date with someone new and possibly attend a dating event
13. Give a blood donation
14. Lose a little weight and get healthier
15. Organise a fundraising event for charity (one outside of my work)
16. Make an effort to get along with new people
17. Complete at least 30 acts of kindness
18. Have one full week with no TV or social media
19. Watch a sunset and a sunrise somewhere cool
20. Make 5 goals for my thirties
21. Make more time for friends and family
22. Complete 5 challenges set by others (more information on this soon!)
23. Share 30 other bloggers I enjoy reading (in a blog post)
24. Try new things (food, places to go, hobbies…)
25. Go on a spontaneous weekend away somewhere
26. Manage my money a little better
27. See a live band and/or comedian that I like
28. Make more fun happy family memories with Nathan
29. Hand write a meaningful letter to someone
30. Organise and enjoy a fun 30th birthday celebration/party!
Gosh, what a year it is hopefully going to be! I plan to do further posts which update and elaborate on this list along with other ‘almost 30’ themed content.
Join me in my 30 before 30 adventure – read the posts, get involved in some way or share your experiences of the last year of your twenties.